Primary Centers - Pre-School and kindergarten
• Jefferson School 110 Ashwood Ave.
• Wilson School 14 Beekman Terrace
Elementary Schools - First through fifth grade. Each of the elementary schools has a completely automated library/media center. Every classroom is equipped with computers and other forms of technology that are integrated into all phases of the elementary student’s education.
• Brayton, 89 Tulip St.
• Franklin, 136 Blackburn Rd.
• Jefferson, 110 Ashwood Ave.
• Lincoln‐Hubbard, 52 Woodland Ave.
• Washington, 507 Morris Ave.
Middle School - Sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students attend school in a beautifully updated 1920s building. A large library/media center can accommodate two full classes for library and research instruction. Students have access to computers in every classroom. There are four technology labs in which to learn computer applications, research skills, and graphic and industrial arts.
• Lawton C. Johnson Middle School, 272 Morris Ave.
Summit High School has a rigorous academic offering and supportive co‐curricular program of sports, clubs, volunteer groups, and publications. Accredited by the Middle States Association, the school’s programs and requirements for graduation substantially exceed those mandated by the state. An expanding media literary program integrates a wide range of technologies including new state‐of‐the‐art TV broadcast studio.
• Summit High School – the “Hilltoppers", 125 Kent Place Blvd